Subject: RE: [ws-rx] New Ballot for the next F2F

Title: New Ballot for the next F2F

Hi Sanjay,

I have just voted.  I know that there has been much discussion on this subject, but I have one more request.  Since I can attend both meetings, but I prefer to go to Hursley, I recorded that in the additional comments section.  I would ask that the rest of the TC do the same (if they can attend both) and that the chairs at least take this into consideration when making their final decision.

Cheers,
Steve

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: Friday, Dec 16, 2005 15:15 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] New Ballot for the next F2F

Folks,

I have now deleted the previous ballot and opened a new one for the QI 2006 F2F attendance.

The current ballot offers 4 options and each member must choose exactly 2 options (a "ok" or "not ok" for each of the two choices of dates/venue):

- OK with Mar 7th, 8th in Hursley, UK
- NOT OK with Mar 7th, 8th in Hursley, UK
- OK with Mar 16th, 17th in Raleigh, NC, USA
- NOT OK with Mar 16th, 17th in Raleigh, NC, USA

The previous ballot as pointed out by some TC members did not allow to specify whether a certain option was "NOT OK" for them. Hence we agreed (on the second day of the Sunnyvale F2F) to delete the previous ballot and create a new one. Those who had voted for the previous ballot, please recast your vote for the current ballot. Sorry for any inconvenience and confusion this may have caused.

Thanks,
Sanjay