Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i075: a proposal

You are right.  I proposed this wording in the irctool, but has not sent an email yet. This was exactly what I was going to propose for closing my action from the last concall.

--umit

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, Jan 10, 2006 5:45 AM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] i075: a proposal

I thought Umit had proposed this but I couldn't find the email, sorry if its a dup, but just to make sure there's a formal proposal out there, I believe all we need to do for issue 075 is to add this text:

After line 485 in [1]:
The RM Policy parameters in effect for each Sequence is governed by the endpoint
that was used for the <wsrm:CreateSequence> message.

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/15177/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf