Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call modified

Hi Paul,

I'd quite like to try and clean up some of the issues that affect the core spec early in this call. Issues i078, i083, i084 seem to have clear proposals. Would it be possible to move them to the top of the issue discussions?

Following those, issue i075 has a concrete proposal on list (thanks Dug, Umit), so perhaps it's a good candidate for the first of the policy debates? The description of i008 says that it depends on the outcome of i021, but I'm not sure that is true, as the proposal seems OK as it is. Given that, I think we should keep those two in the current order.

Finally, i058 doesn't seem to have any proposed resolution. I think it makes more sense to complete the state table (hopefully with the outcome of the core issues we are discussing early on the call) and then come up with a concrete proposal on this list.

I think that gives us:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i078

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i083

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i084

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i075

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i008

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i021

> i058 State Transition Table
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i058

I appreciate that this note comes out at short notice, so it the chairs/TC don't have time to adopt these suggestions than that's fine.

Thanks,

Matt