Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Proposed list of issues for discussion on the 1/19 conf-call

Hello Sanjay,

Please can you add i084 to the agenda for this weeks call? I posted the proposal to the mailing list when raising the issue:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200601/msg00015.html

And the proposal was lifted from an earlier message:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200512/msg00156.html

The issue has not generated any discussion on the mailing list, and the proposal is to close the issue with no action. Given the lack of discussion, I'd hope this is one that we could close off without lengthy discussion.

Thanks,

Matt