Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Conference Call modified

I might agree with you if there was any activity on the Implementation
Subcommittee.  But apparently there is none this year so far:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx-implement/

I am concerned that getting adoption of the interop document is on the
critical path to a successful Mar interop event.  Can we at least ask
the committee to report back at the end of January?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com