Subject: RE: [ws-rx] issue 84 proposal for rms colums e-h

One reason is that it is written that the fault is in response to the receipt of a message.  If the fault is NOT as a response to an RMS initiated message and it is simply received by the RMS, what is it to do?

Our readers would prefer that an explicit action (rather than an implicit understanding) would clarify the situation.

-bob

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2006 12:56 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org

Bob,
  the fault says:
This fault is sent by an RM Destination to indicate that the specified sequence has been closed. This fault
MUST be generated when an RM Destination is asked to receive a message for a sequence that is
closed.

repeating... "to indicate that the specified sequence has been closed".  Why would
adding "This fault when received by the RMS indicates that the sequence has been closed by the RMD"
make this more clear?  What assumption could the RMS make aside from "the sequence has been closed"?
I'm not necessarily against adding your text I just don't see how it helps to basically
repeat the same thing twice.
-Doug