Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - New ballot "March F2F Mtg Dates/Venue"]

Chairs,

OK, now I'm really confused.

I can make either date or location and have a slight preference for the
earlier option.  The ballot makes no provision for selecting both
options, abstaining, &c.

Should I not vote at all?  How would you tell the difference between me
(and others I assume) not voting because I can handle both options or
can't handle either or just didn't bother?

thanx,
    doug
--- Begin Message ---
OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS Web Services Reliable Exchange (WS-RX) TC.
To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/ballot.php?id=942

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"March F2F Mtg Dates/Venue"
Please select one of the options.

For both the options, the Interop event will be held on Tue full day and Wed AM, and the main TC meeting will occur on Wed PM and Thu full day.

- Mar 7/8/9 -- Hursley, UK
- Mar 21/22/23 -- Raleigh, NC, USA

---

The ballot closes Thursday, 26 January 2006 @ 16:00 ET.  Please vote before then by visiting: