Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [Fwd: Groups - oasis - New ballot "March F2F Mtg Dates/Venue"]

Doug,

If you have a preference, please choose the matching option. If you
don't have a preference, I would suggest that you do not vote.

I understand that a no-vote may mean either "not attending" or "fine
with either option". So what we will have to do is:
- Decide the option with maximum votes as the winner
- For the winning option, conduct a separate ballot later to arrive at
the actual headcount of attendees

If the above steps sound confusing and redundant/unnecessary and the
ballot could have been handled in a simpler and easier manner, I must
say that I share that sentiment. We should definitely strive to avoid
such situations in the future.

-- Sanjay