Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i061 proposal / directions

Rich,

I don't think Lei was saying that *every* SOAP intermediary needs to
have knowledge of the WSDL of the ultimate destination, just that some
nodes may and that these nodes may elect to return a 202 before they
have any knowledge of the results of subsequent downstream processing
(obviously they would only elect to do this in the case of one-way
operations).

- g