Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue proposals for Jan 26th call

Marc - thanks for this.  Could you update the proposal for 061 in the issue list with the text at the url you point to.  I don't think we need to have both just the latest will do.
thanks
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

01/25/2006 08:09 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] Issue proposals for Jan 26th call

All,

In the interest of trying to straighten up the issue list I need your help. If you have made a proposal for an issue that is still active that is not tracked in the issue list can you please respond to this message with a link to the proposal in the mail archive?

I have compiled the following proposals for this week’s issues below, if you made a proposal as part of a discussion thread it is likely I have missed it.

i075  Umit Yalcinalp    Case of multiple RM Policies and DAs within an RMD scope
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i075
All proposals tracked in issue list

i078  Bob Freund       Lost TerminateSequence
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i078
None.

i084  Matthew Lovett    RMS state table and SequenceClosedFault
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i084
In issue list + http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00149.html

i008  Tom Rutt    Policy assertions granularity
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i008
All proposals tracked in issue list

i021  Jacques Durand    An RM Policy applies two-way
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i021
All proposals tracked in issue list

i061  Doug Davis  Anonymous AcksTo
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i061
One other than issue list, revise proposal 1 as
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200601/msg00145.html

i090  Daniel Millwood     Use of offered sequences unclear in current spec
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i090
All proposals tracked in issue list

Marc Goodner
Technical Diplomat