Subject: NEW ISSUE: 2119 terms apply to implementations,not message (document) instances

*title*: 2119 terms apply to implementations, not message (document)
instances

*description*: RFC 2119[1] assigns very specific meanings to the words
"MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT", "SHOULD", "SHOULD
NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL".  We say this RFC applies to
our specification but do not consistently use the words as defined.

RFC 2119 is about requirements of a specification (for implementations
of said specification that is) and not about cardinality in or other
constraints upon an XML message (or document in general) instance.
Phrases in the RFC such as "particular behaviour is acceptable" and
"implementation which does not include" make this distinction quite
clear.  We should use other terms to describe cardinality &c constraints
for the elements and attributes in our schema.

*justification*: Do not want to confuse readers using 2119 terms in ways
which are distinct from their RFC 2119 definitions.  In other words, to
avoid complaints from the spec weenies :)  May have the general benefit
of improving readability.

*target*: core (both specifications)

*type*: editorial, perhaps after some discussion in TC giving the
editorial team some direction

*proposal*: Editors run through the specifications and correct phrases
such as

    * "the action IRI MUST consist of the WS-RM namespace" (line 122)
    * "Additional children elements ... MUST NOT contradict the
      semantics" (lines 229-230)
    * "This element MUST NOT be sent as a header block" (line 255)
    * "This OPTIONAL element" (line 545)

and correct them to describe the constraints in terms of the
implementation.  In many cases, this change will have the additional
benefit of changing the voice from passive to active.

*related issues*: i040, "Change 'optional' and 'required' in section 3
to RFC 2119 OPTIONAL and REQUIRED" which exposed additional RFC 2119
terminology "violations"

*referenced specification*: WS-RM CD II[2]

[1] <http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2119.html>
[2]
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/16271/wsrm-1.1-spec-cd-02.pdf>