Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Re: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Attendance at the RaleighF2F"

Doug

I deliberately put a late date, so that people could use the ballot to
notify changes of plans.

HOWEVER -
I strongly encourage people to vote NOW. I think given the level of
focus on these dates a large percentage of the TC should know whether
they are attending. Please aim to vote by Feb 10th at the latest.

Paul

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle