Subject: [i021] editor monkey proposal

After looking over the proposal and thinking that we should probably just
keep the same weasel text that other specs have w.r.t. how the policies are
applied, I'd like to reduce the proposal for i021 down to this:

At the end of section 2.3 (Assertion Attachment) of [1] add:
- - - - - -
WS-Addressing allows for policy assertions to be included within an
EndpointReference.  Per section 2.2 above, the presence of this
policy assertion in an EPR specifies its level of support for
WS-ReliableMessaging.
This leave the RM assertion as just a signal that RM is supported (or required) but also
provides a way for an endpoint, that doesn't expose WSDL, to still indicate to the user
of its EPR what its requirements are w.r.t. RM.

thanks
-Doug

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/16273/wsrmp-1.1-spec-cd-02.pdf