Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Presence of an wsa:relatesTo part within an acknowledgementmessage

Hi,

RelatesTo does not always mean that the second message is an reply,
right ? (depending on the relationshipType).

Currently the spec does not specifically say that the ack message will
not have an relatesTo value. Could some implementation choose to mention
that. (this may cause implementations that does dispatching based on the
relatesTo header to function incorrectly) (I'm talking abt acks that are
sent as seperate messages, without being piggybacked).

Thanks,
Chamikara