Subject: RE: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: WSRX:AcksTo should not use wsa:AnonymousURI

I would not have thought that it was limited in this manner. Nor do I think that it should be. Maybe I need to lurk on the WS-A calls:-)

I'd like to understand the architectural rationale given for such a constraint.

blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440
phone: +1 508 377 9295