Subject: Issue list updated - rev 28

The issues list has been updated from the Feb 16th call as revision 28:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues-028.xml

Latest:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml

History:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/

Added issues:

none

Updated issues:

Pending i084, i092, i094 (status was missed in issue list from Feb 9th call)

New proposals tracked i061 (a bunch…)

Send me and ws-rx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org any corrections.

Thanks to Robin for getting this posted.

*Notes

Done issues for current WD will be reflected in next pass.

There are a number of issues that need to be moved to closed as they are in CD02. I’m still waiting to see the doc posted so I can link from the closed issues to it. I’ll make an optimistic link based on what we know the location should be on the next update if it still hasn’t been posted.

Marc Goodner

Technical Diplomat

Microsoft Corporation

Tel: (425) 703-1903