Subject: Re: [ws-rx] [WSRM WD 10] Appendix D State Tables

Paul - yes.  I meant to put a comment some place that indicated it was a direct copy
of Tom's state table w/o any edits - after all I am just a monkey :-)
I believe we need an issue (more than one?) that completes the table - fills in the
missing pieces, replaces the ?'s with definitive answers....
If no one else does it I'll try to get to it tonight.
-Doug

"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

02/23/2006 02:05 PM

<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
<tom@coastin.com>
Subject
[ws-rx] [WSRM WD 10] Appendix D State Tables

The following are comments on the WSRM WD 10 [1] Appendix 5 State
Tables.  FYI I believe the original state table proposal was in [2].

1. There is no description in Appendix 5 of the meaning of the "N/A"
"action to take".

2. There is no explanation in Appendix 5 of what a cell means if there
is a "?" (question mark) in the cell.  Sometime the "?" appears alone
and sometimes it appears affixed on an "action to take".

3. There is no explanation in Appendix 5 of cells that do not contain an
"action to take".

4. There is no reference to Appendix D in the body of the specification.
Can we provide a forward reference to Appendix D somewhere in the body
of spec?

I recommend that we try to fix all of these problems in a future WD.
There is no need for these comments to hold up the current candidate CD.

/paulc

[1] WSRM WD-10:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/16851/ws
rm-1.1-spec-wd-10.pdf