Subject: This weeks agenda

I hope there will be concrete proposals for the issues up for discussion
this week. Please feel urged to write them.

It is my hope that we can focus on closing out issues relating to the
core spec. As you know a number of companies are working to implement
the spec (at CD3 level) for the interop event. I know that there is a
desire from those parties to close down remaining core issues soon.

However, if there aren't concrete proposals for the core issues, I
suggest we re-arrange the order to prioritise issues that have got
concrete proposals, for example putting i021 higher.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf