Subject: Chris's corrections were made to 3/2 minutes

Chris Ferris asked that we review if his requested changes were made to
the minutes.  We posponed approval of the 3/9 minutes until this
was cleared up.

Against the 3/02 minutes originally posted.
Chris Ferris proposed corrections to the first posted minutes,

 Gil Posted the following revision , with these corrections on the Kavi
folder
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/17061/MinutesWSRX-030206.html

At the 3/09 meeting we approved this same version (from minutes:

Approval of the 3/2 minutes;

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/17061/MinutesWSRX-030206.html

Tom moved and Marc G seconded.

§     Minutes approved by unanimous consent.

So there is no need to change either the currently posted minutes for
3/2 or 3/9.

Do you agree, Chris?

Tom Rutt
--------