Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Question about resolution of issue i090

Paul Fremantle wrote:
> I'm not sure I agree that this restricts the sequence to a single
> endpoint. It simply associates the endpoint with the sequence (in the
> same way that there is a CS endpoint associated with the initial sequence).

I'm not sure I follow (very likely missing your point) -- specifically I
don't know what you mean by '... CS endpoint associated with the
*initial sequence*'.

The resolution of i090 says this about the specified endpoint:

"This REQUIRED element, of type wsa:EndpointReferenceType as specified
by WS-Addressing [WSAddressing] specifies the endpoint reference to
which WS-RM protocol messages related to the offered Sequence are to be
sent."

In the non-offered sequence, RMD/RMS are fuzzy concepts not necessarily
associated with a single EPR. For example, we talk about sending
terminate message to the "RMD" not to a particular EPR. Doesn't this
resolution change that for offered sequences? I.e., doesn't this
resolution restrict the RMD to the specified EPR (for the offered sequence)?

Thanks for the response.

-Anish