Subject: Prelim minutes of f2f for Wed 3/22

The first day prelim minutes are attached.

The second day minutes will be sent after the meeting on Thursday.

Please provide corrections to these prelim minutes before Monday, March 27.

Tom Rutt

Title: Minutes of OASIS WS-RX Teleconference

Prelim Minutes of OASIS WS-RX Face To Face

March 22, 23, 2006

Start Time:4:00 PM Eastern Time

Paul Freemantle acted as chair.

Textual Conventions

Ø  Action Item

Motion

§    Resolution

0         Meeting Host Welcome

IBM gave a review of the meeting arrangements.

1         Roll Call

From Kavi:

xx of 49 voting members, meeting quorate

Tom Rutt agreed to take minutes.

2         Agenda Approval

Weds

13:00-13:45 Kickoff

- Welcome from hosts

- Roll call

- Review of Agenda

- Admin

(previous minutes etc)

- Review of open issues and acceptance of any new issues

13:45-15:00

Detailed review of Results from Interop

Raising of any new issues from Interop

Planning for next (online-only) Interop

15:00-15:45 issue i021/i008 discussion

15:45-16:00 break

16:00-17:00 Space for discussion of any newly issues.

Thursday

8:30-9:00 breakfast

9:00-11:00 Anonymous URI and Offer - review of the Interop Scenario 2.4

Paul F to present issues.

11:00-12:00 Application Notes discussion

12:00-13:00 Lunch

13:00-14:00 Review and update of State Tables

14:00-15:00 Planning

Please see note: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200603/msg00151.html

- Editors next steps

- CD4

- Ballot for PR

- Public Review

- Future distributed and F2F schedule

16:00 End

3         Admin

3.1      previous minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/17132/MinutesWSRX-030906.html

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/17304/MinutesWSRX-031606.html

Bob F moved to approve both 3/9 and 3/16 minutes.  Tom R seconded.

§    No objection, minutes of 3/9 and 3/16 approved.

4         Review of open issues and acceptance of any new issues

4.1      New Issues

Four new issues since last meeting.

0.1.1      New proposed issue from Jacques;

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/email/archives/200603/msg00165.html

NEW ISSUE: consistency in controlling the binding of SequenceAcknowledgement and of seq management responses