Subject: RE: [ws-rx] More on i113

Matt:

Most proposed updates (except some in my #2) still apply to your latest tables – will propose a sample of updated tables.

Also propose the following:

- to not " Fault a Fault", e.g. if RMS receives a Message Rollover Fault for an unknown sequence,

it will not complain back with "Unknown Sequence Fault".

- When sequence expires: propose it closes rather than terminates: one must still be able to query

it to get a final Ack.

Thanks,

Jacques