Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Groups - WS-RX TC Weekly Meeting modified

I am not predicting that the TC will dispose the issue i089 on
tomorrow's call either, although I wouldn't mind being surprised here
:-)

Basically, as I see it, two out of the three submitted proposals haven't
yet been presented and discussed on the conf-calls. We could use the
conf-call to discuss these and get a sense of where we want to go. It's
possible that some of these proposals might get
dropped/withdrawn/merged. But unless we talk about these, I am concerned
that we will wear out this issue and may end up resolving it in a manner
that wouldn't reflect the overall TC's preference!

As I said earlier, we could perhaps time limit the discussion
(irrespective of whether it is the first or last issue in order) and
leave room for resolving the other issues.

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

-- Sanjay