Subject: i089 - updated proposal

I finally got around to making an update to the proposal based on Sanjay's suggestion of renaming GetMessage to something more descriptive, MakeConnection. While its simply a syntax change it might help newbies understand that all we're doing to reestablishing a connection/backchannel.
Marc - when you update the issue list (I think you need to move 96 back to pending) could you point to this as the latest proposal from us?
thanks
-Doug

RM proposal - 2006-05-10.doc