Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i089 - updated proposal

HI Doug,

My biggest concern with this proposal is that it effectively converts Reference Parameters into the defunct Reference Properties, though it does have the nice feature of removing anon.  I would be in favour of something that either added an id into the EPR or added ReferenceProperties into the EPR to distinguish between anon addressed EPRs.

I'll post something that shows that model.

Cheers,

Dave

From: Doug Davis [mailto:dug@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 6:23 PM
To: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ws-rx] i089 - updated proposal

I finally got around to making an update to the proposal based on Sanjay's suggestion of renaming GetMessage to something more descriptive, MakeConnection. While its simply a syntax change it might help newbies understand that all we're doing to reestablishing a connection/backchannel.
Marc - when you update the issue list (I think you need to move 96 back to pending) could you point to this as the latest proposal from us?
thanks