Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Minimalist GetMessage proposal: the anon use case

Hi Doug,

No, I am not proposing any charter change. If I were, I would have made
it amply clear.

Basically, I am trying to discourage TC members from using spurious
charter related arguments to drive core technical issues. Taking the
risk of repeating myself -- I think that the TC members should focus on
how a proposal solves problems within the scope of the charter and not
on how the same proposal may be useful for solving problems outside of
the charter!

-- Sanjay