Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE: Inefficient close/terminate of offered sequences

In addition to +1 on Chris' recent comment:

For "reverse" Close, use a sequence acknowledgement with Final.  No
limit on them either.

For "reverse" Terminate, that's up to the "other" RMS -- the responding
system in the TSR w/ Offer proposed exchange.  The originator (RMD for
the proposed offer-to-terminate sequence) should not be able to terminate.

thanx,
    doug