Subject: RE: [ws-rx] i119: EPR comparisons overly restrictive

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com> wrote on 05/22/2006 06:28:34 PM:

> Has anyone thought
> about how hard it would be to debug a problem that resulted from the
> arbitrary insertion of unknown headers into your message stream?

What's the issue here?  We have text that says a piggy-backed header
shouldn't influence the processing of the rest of the message so it
should cause no harm in that respect.  As for figuring out why a fault
may have been logged (or something like that) I would hope that the logger
would give enough info to explain that.  If not, that sounds like a bug.
thanks,