Subject: RE: [ws-rx] Comments on WS-RM WD 13 and WS-RM Policy WD 9

If your reading of WSA is the same as mine then yes please file an issue for the WSA Fault value.
-Doug

"Marc Goodner" <mgoodner@microsoft.com>

06/07/2006 11:46 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: [ws-rx] Comments on WS-RM WD 13 and WS-RM Policy WD 9

I file issues for the fault section and contributors.

Doug do we need an issue regarding the WSA fault value or not?

I’m going to rescind my suggestion that the contributors section needs to be done for PR. I was discussing that with someone who is familiar with the process and it apparently does not need to be done until CS.