Subject: comments on WSRMP WD10-diff

Using wsrmp-wd-10-diff.pdf:

Line 75 - remove it - its redundant - we did this for ws-rm
Line 80 - replaces "Section XXX" with "Section X.Y" like we did for wsrm spec (2 of 'em in the doc)
remove all but first occurences of [WS-RM], [WS-Policy], [WS-PolicyAttachments] - check for others
Line 102/103 - s/be used for a Sequence/be used when sending messages/
Line 146 & 150 - s/must/MUST/
Line 155 - s/RMD/RM Destination/

I think all of these are minor things the editors can do w/o a formal TC issue but I'll hold off until tomorrow in case someone objects to any of them.

thanks