Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

These changes look right to me and will make them in the editor's play area.
If anyone thinks otherwise please let me know.

BTW - question for the TC... I wish there was some way to make the very latest editor's draft available without pushing it (or even a document update notice) to the TC's mailing list each time we make any kind of change.  Since I doubt we can get a fixed URL (like we wish we had for the issue list) w/o bugging Robin each time I was wondering what people thought of me creating two new docs:  "Latest Editor WSRM "  and  "Latest Editor WSRMP"   in the main TC doc list and I'll try to update those on a regular basis.  I believe that between using a fixed name and by asking that update noticed not be sent to the mailing list it should not cause an increase in the amount of email traffic but still give TC members access to the latest stuff.  While we still won't have a fixed URL - this is better than nothing.  I think that since we're winding down and people are going over the specs with a fine-tooth-comb, it would make it best if people could always have the latest stuff available for reference/examination.   Thoughts?

thanks,
-Doug

Matthew Lovett <MLOVETT@uk.ibm.com>

06/14/2006 08:26 AM

ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Re: [ws-rx] Latest WDs

Hi Doug,

Line numbers are off again.... hopefully you will find the bits I mean.

The following comments apply to the wd-15-diff, and are all editorial
changes around the use of the RFC 2119 keywords. In each case, it is just
a tidyup to bring the description of one of the message elements into line
with the new style.

/wsrm:CreateSequenceResponse/wsrm:IncompleteSequenceBehavior
Strike the word "OPTIONAL"

Section: /wsrm:SequenceFault/wsrm:Detail
The first sentence starts with the bad use of OPTIONAL... replace it with
"This element, if present, carries application specific...."

Cheers

Matt