Subject: Re: [ws-rx] Issue 129: Define "discard"

Doug,

+1 modulo removing the word "optional" (RFC 2119 again) to align with
other elements the RMD may leave out.  Just noticed that bit.

I suspect a few continue to have problems with MUST.  This doesn't
bother me that much at the moment because I'm tired but not (yet)
cranky, and it's the RMD itself imposing (announcing) the constraints on
its later behaviour.  Bob may certainly be able to convince me otherwise.

Lower level detail: Why does the text explicitly say the RMD has a
particular behaviour when it leaves the element out?  In other words,
why can't the RMD choose not to announce how it will handle gap-filled
but closed sequences?

thanx,
    doug