Subject: Re: Fw: [ws-rx] Issue 129: Define "discard"

The problem with that wording, as Matt was eluding to, is that the AD may actually process
the message - and that's ok as long as it gets rolled back if the system determines that due
to gaps the transaction is aborted.  Hence  the "behavior exhibited" part - meaning as long
as it "appears" as though the message wasn't processed.
-doug

Paul Fremantle <paul@wso2.com>

06/16/2006 03:30 PM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: Fw: [ws-rx] Issue 129: Define "discard"

Can I propose this wording:

In the following definitions of allowable values, the term 'discard'
indicates that the Application Destination does not process a particular
message.

Paul

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf