Subject: i134 Update Acknowledgements (not SeqAcks!)

Folks

At some point we have to organize our list of who we acknowledge for
this spec.

What I propose is as a starting point we take a list of current members,
and run a ballot, asking if they have any objection to being
acknowledged. In addition I will track down any past members.

Finally, if any of you know anyone else who needs acknowledging.... for
example, Bob, I believe some of the Hitachi engineers might need
acknowledgement for the help on the state tables.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf