Subject: Re: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE]: No mechanisms to convey that messages shouldbe polled.

Anish

I like the idea. However, can I propose a simplification.

I suggest that we simply allow an RMS to add a header

<wsrm:MessagePending>

to any message targeted at the sequence to indicate there is a message
that could be polled for. I propose this should be optional (even if
there is a message pending), but recommended.

Paul

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf