Subject: Re: [ws-rx] i130 - what does ack interval refer to

Sorry, I missed this email before sending my last message.

OK, we have option 3: Eliminate the acknowledgement interval from the
specification.

As Doug knows, I was having trouble finding a compelling purpose for
this value from an RMS perspective.  Perhaps, a hint for the RMS Make
Connection interval?

I was also thinking option 3 effectively re-opens an old issue but
didn't go looking...

thanx,
    doug