Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] Rollover underspecified,state of sequence is unclear

Just a bit more on this topic:
How is this consistent with the text that says closure of a sequence is
optional prior to termination as indicated in WD 15 Section 3.2 starting
at line 426?

"To ensure that the Sequence ends with a known final state either the
RM Source or RM Destination MAY choose to close the Sequence before
terminating it."
Thanks
-bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Freund-Hitachi
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 2:05 PM
To: Paul Fremantle; Doug Davis
Cc: ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ws-rx] [NEW ISSUE] Rollover underspecified, state of
sequence is unclear

I agree it seems to be so.

But in that case the complete text of the resolution specifying the
agreed behavior is not in WD15.  The "Add one of:" part seems to have
gone missing.
In that case it still needs to be fixed.
It is not clear to me which of a or b were selected although I see some
negotiation as to details.
Was there a complete proposal as revised produced?
I have no interest in re-opening the issue, just get me text and the
state table can be tweaked accordingly or make a counter proposal to
this issue with the changes that you would rather implement.
Thanks
-bob