Subject: Re: [ws-rx] NEW ISSUE Editorial,Sec 3.5 Request Acknowledgement text assumes Sequence is known

Bob,

Chris' words do seem simpler.  +1 on his improvement.

Is this issue an example of a more general problem: How to choose a
fault when more than one situation applies?  If so, should write the
issue in terms of generally clarifying fault precedence.  If not, give
those monkeys an extra case of bananas.

thanx,
    doug