Subject: i140 - Add new sub-headings to each fault described in section 4.

Bob,
  I was looking at this issue again and I'm not very comfortable with the idea of this.  I think I understand your goal (trying to make sure everything in the state table has a clear line of text in the spec that it derived its info from), but this issue seems to try to replicate it - just in the inverse direction.  By adding headings like "Generated By" or "Action upon generation" it feels like we're just duplicating what the state table already has, just in normative text - something which should already be there since we were able to put something in the state table to begin with.  And, I wonder whether we can really be any more prescriptive than we already are?  Take, as an example, the receipt of a Message Number Rollover Fault (something you already have an issue for) - I don't know what we could say for the action upon receipt or generation of this fault. There are just too many variables involved in what an endpoint may choose to do with each possible fault.  Some may be very obvious, and in those cases I think the text is already very clear what should happen - do we really need this?

thanks,