Subject: i145 - design: Implications of Sequence Expiration not specified

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200606/msg00216.html

Bob,
  I think we can resolve this issue with a much smaller change - instead of creating an entire new section why not just modify the description of the Expires element like this:
  This element, if present, of type xs:duration specified the duration of time until the Sequence SHOULD be terminated.
It will need to be modified slightly based on the exact usage but you get the idea.
thanks