Subject: Kavi votes

While we are in the security trout pond (ah, the fond memories)...

Given the amount of discussion one proposal for i122-i124 required today
and the fact we were able to fit in just one vote (on the previous
minutes), I would like to propose we open Kavi votes about anything and
everything on the "Issues for discussion on the 6/13 conf-call" list for
which we have concrete proposals, preferably /one/ concrete proposal.
If anyone has an Single Transferable Vote implementation on hand (and
validated ;) ), we could extend this approach to most of that list in
straw vote form at least and get everything but i122-i124 down to one
proposal within a week.

Inconsistently to the /one/ part above (but still thinking about
"consistency"), I'd like to move we accept i147 proposal (2c) from my
"[ws-rx] Issue i147 - make your choice!" email.

No, I wouldn't try to tackle significantly controversial issues or those
which seem to require committee wordsmithing ("require"?  hmm, ignore
that) in Kavi.

Progress might erupt.

thanx,
    doug