Subject: i122-4

I'm trying to understand the latest "concrete" proposals for the
security issues.

Based on Doug Buntings note last week, and the discussions since then.

1) latest from Microsoft and IBM
<http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00036.html> modified by Gil
-  http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00070.html, and agreed to
at least by Marc.

2) latest from Oracle and SAP
http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00075.html also modified by
Gil's http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00070.html

3) Close no action from Doug Bunting.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00088.html

Can the owners of these proposals (and any others I missed) please
confirm these are the latest that you support.

Thanks

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bloglines/pzf