Subject: Current proposals for open issues

In the order they are in on the agenda, here are what I see as the current latest proposals for open issues. Please correct me if I am wrong so that I can get the issue list updated correctly.

Note that some of the proposals below are applied in the pending update to the issue list, rev 46, which should be online soon.

i139 Inappropriate Fault destination
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i139

Now proposal 3 in issue list:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00087.html

i147 Extensibility (or not) of the Protocol Elements
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i147

Outline of three proposals is here: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00059.html

I have added the third option in that mail to the issue list as proposal 3.

Additional suggestions from Doug B. for proposal 2. (not sure this is a separate proposal, looks like an amendment)
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00079.html

i140 add sub-headings to fault descriptions
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i140

The approach outlined in the issue as proposal 1 is still all I have seen on this.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200606/msg00190.html

i143 messages have to be received for them to be examined
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i143

Proposal 1 in the issue list is still all I have seen.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200606/msg00200.html

i144 RMS MessageNumberRollover behavior unclear
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i144

Proposal 1 in the issue list is still all I have seen.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200606/msg00212.html

i145 Implications of Sequence Expiration not specified
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i145

Proposal 1 in the issue list is still all I have seen.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200606/msg00216.html

122-124

i122 security profiles

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i122

i124 security composition policy

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i124

i123 security profile agreement

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i123

BEA/MSFT/IBM – now in issue list as proposal 2

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00117.html

Oracle/SAP – now in issue list as proposal 3

http://lists.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/200607/msg00075.html

Sun (Close with no action) – now in issue list as proposal 4

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00088.html

i113 Tightening up the state tables

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/issues/ReliableMessagingIssues.xml#i113

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ws-rx/200607/msg00093.html