Subject: Re: [ws-rx] New issue : Need MakeConnection example

Exact placement in the spec is something we will probably spend a couple of conf call discussing  :-)  but +1 to the general idea of adding an example.
-Doug

Anish Karmarkar <Anish.Karmarkar@oracle.com>

07/27/2006 04:28 PM

Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
cc
ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
Re: [ws-rx] New issue : Need MakeConnection example

I agree, but I think the example needs to go in appendix C (perhaps with
a pointer in section 3.7). I would also be OK with including it in the
figure 2, but figure 2 is not meant to be an exhaustive. For example,
CloseSeq message is not included.

-Anish