Subject: Re: [ws-rx] State tables with changes described during today's callincluding incorporation of expiry

Bob - I took your tables "as is" - the only thing I did do was update the MakeConnection table names.  wasn't sure if I was supposed to do the other actios we talked about during the conf call - it looked like you already did them.  Anyway - take a look and see if everything looks ok.
thanks,
-Doug

"Bob Freund-Hitachi" <bob.freund@hitachisoftware.com>

07/27/2006 05:38 PM

"[WS-RX]" <ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
[ws-rx] State tables with changes described during today's call including incorporation of expiry

This is the last edition unless issues are raised against this table set.
Thanks
-bob[attachment "wsrm-1.1-spec-wd-15-ith-ST-Edits2006-07-27.doc" deleted by Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM]