Subject: RE: Changing the namespaces

No real reason other than after the last CD we picked the 2006/04 namespace for next CD.  If the TC wants to up it to 2006/08 I'm ok with it - would just need to know pretty quick :-)
btw - mailing list still isn't working so this email is basically still private between us 3.
thanks,
-Doug

"Paul Cotton" <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>

08/04/2006 08:15 AM

Doug Davis/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, Christopher B Ferris/Waltham/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<ws-rx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: Changing the namespaces

Why would we not make the namespace 2006/08 to clarify its relationship with the CD and Public Review document?

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329

mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com