Subject: Deadline for CD4 (PR candidate) review - Aug 10

Title: Deadline for CD4 (PR candidate) review - Aug 10

Thanks a bunch to the editors team for working hard in producing the candidate CD4 drafts on time.

As per the schedule we agreed on the last conf-call, the TC members should send any comments on the CD4 drafts before this week's conf-call (8/10). On the 8/10 conf-call, we will discuss the disposition of these comments (from mailing list as well as those raised on the call itself).

Since we intend to consider CD4 as the candidate for Public Review, I would like to remind the TC that the cut-off time for freezing the contents of the PR drafts is end of this week's conf-call.

The package containing the current CD4 drafts (WSRM-CD4.zip) is located under the "Committee Drafts" folder under the member-login Documents area. Here is a link for directly accessing the CD4 drafts - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-rx/download.php/19582/WSRM-CD4.zip

If you are browsing the Documents area by taking the public view, then look for the package dated 2006-08-07. For some reason, there are double entries for the package, but they both point to the same file. Here is a link for directly accessing the CD4 drafts via public view - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/19583/WSRM-CD4.zip

Happy reviewing!

- Sanjay