Subject: NEW ISSUE: location of normative XSD

All,

A minor editorial issue for the CD4 draft.

Title: location of normative XSD

Descrpiption:

Section 1.2 adds the following text to indicate the location of the normative XSD
for the spec.

        The normative schema for WS-ReliableMessaging can be found at:
                http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/wsrm-1.1-schema-200608.xsd

I think that we should indicate that the namespace URI resolves to a RDDL document that
provides a link to the normative version of the schema.

My reasoning is that I believe it possible that we might address errata, etc. without requiring a namespace
name change, and yet need to post a different version of the schema and update the RDDL document
to either change the link to the normative schema or add a link to the version that addresses errata.

Target: spec

Type: editorial

Proposal:

Replace the text above (line 144 in the CD4 draft) with the following:

        The normative schema for WS-ReliableMessaging can be found linked from the
        namespace document that is located at the namespace URI:
                http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608

STSM, Software Group Standards Strategy
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog.jspa?blog=440