Subject: Re: [ws-rx] FW: [Fwd: WS-RX Public Review]

The incomplete URLs in the text below (and in the official spec
templates, if necessary) should be fixed.

("http://www.oasis-open.org/...";, not "www.oasis-open.org/...").

--Pete

Thus spoke Sanjay Patil (sanjay.patil@sap.com) on Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 05:02:08PM -0700:

--
Pete Wenzel <pete.wenzel@sun.com>
Sun Microsystems, SOA & Business Integration