Subject: RE: [ws-rx] TC Schedule Proposal

>10/19 – PR ends
>10/19 conf-call – Disposition of all PR comments

I think this is a very optimistic schedule.  No TC I have been in has managed to close all its public review comments on the very day the PR period has ended.  In my experience it often takes weeks to get all the comments well understood and resolved.

My prediction is that if we have any number of PR comments then this schedule will slip at least one month.

/paulc